Regal Rose Gems

Happy Saturday everyone! What a week. I've been ill, I've been pissed off, I've been indecisive. Alas, weekend is here and I'm grateful and I'm writing a Regal Rose haul for you because it will make me happy.

How have your weeks been? 


I placed this order a couple of weeks ago after receiving an email about the Poison Ivy sale. As is often the case I left the website with a lighter bank account and no sale items purchased, however, I did use my sister's 20% student discount.


I've been wanting a pendant necklace for so long and I'm glad I held off until I saw this one because it's exactly what I was looking for.

This is the COSMOS Labradorite Pendulum Necklace - £22


I got the 24 inch chain which rests kind-of on the boobs, so it's not too long. It comes on a silver chain which feels durable and well made. And the colour is a dark green but I believe the colours of the gemstones may vary slightly from necklace to necklace. My particular necklace doesn't have much iridescent shine to it unless it's in direct sunlight but when it is, it looks very pretty. The picture online has clearly been enhanced though because it looks a lot lighter that it does in real life.

Overall, although the pendant looks different than the picture online, I'm very pleased with it and I know I'll get lots of wear out of it!


The other item I picked up is the BLACK TIDE Antique Onyx Gemstone Ring - £24

I thought this ring would be nice as an every-day piece because it's small and delicate and I love the intricate detail around the stone. 

They actually sent me the wrong ring at first, I received one with a rainbow coloured gem which, although it was nice, was not what I wanted so I had to send it back and they exchanged them which took another week. They did refund the postage though.

Now I finally have the right item, I'm very pleased with it. 

I'm currently eyeing up this beautiful necklace as my next purchase, what do you think?

Thanks for reading, 
Leanne x

Follow on Bloglovin

1 comments:

  1. TIGER MINT: Titanium Grinder (Sega Genesis) - The Techno
    A TIGER MINT: Titanium Grinder columbia titanium boots is titanium nose jewelry a pure titanium earrings game ridge wallet titanium developed by Sega and was released for titanium build the Sega Mega Drive/Genesis in 1991.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com