Printable Planner Stickers Haul!

Since I'm not willing to pay one hundred million pounds for a set of weekly planner stickers, I've gone down the printable sticker route. I've saved myself a lot of money by purchasing downloadable weekly stickers on Etsy and printing them off myself. Often, shops have discount codes such as buy three, get 10% off and as the packs themselves only range between £1.50-£6.00 they usually work out  far more affordable than stickers that are posted to you.

Today, I thought I'd show you a few of the first stickers I bought and since I've used a few of these sets already I'll be able to give you little reviews, too.

I'll link to shops wherever possible!



I placed an order with a shop called Eireen Stickers where I bought a few different sets.


The first one is called Abstract Geometric Planner Stickers, this is a weekly set which comes with two pages of stickers and is one of the larger sets. It definitely comes with enough to cover a weekly spread whereas some of the one-page sets can sometimes leave you with some white space.

The colours of this set looked a lot brighter online which is to be expected, I suppose, and I printed it on glossy paper but I'm considering re-printing it on matte instead to see if the colour improves.

This set cost £3.36


Next up is the Yellow/Pink/Berry set on the left and the Pink Lemonade set on the right. These sets cost £2.15 each and consist of one sheet of stickers. I've found that these work as long as you have lots of washi-tape on hand to fill in some white space.


Then I bought this Blue / Cream Abstract set and the Green / Pink Butterfly set which were also £2.15 each. I'm currently using the butterfly spread this week and I love the combination of colours. They're very pretty.


This Holiday Season set I used in the third week of January and I really loved the design. The polar bear full box was a particular favourite of mine!


Finally from Eireen Stickers, I bought this large Rustic Floral set which I assume I'll have enough to make a few weekly spreads out of. This was the most expensive set I've bought at £5.16 but I really love the colour combinations and I think this will be a lovely Spring spread. 


From Alakazoo Designs I picked up this Happy Birthday set of stickers for the second week in January because my birthday was on the 7th! I printed this on glossy paper which made it really shiny and fun and colourful. This set cost £1.72 which is very reasonable.


Lastly, I picked up a few colourful occasion stickers. There was really no rhyme or reason for this I just felt a bit over whelmed by all the different choices so I picked what I thought I'd get the most use out of. So far, I haven't needed anything different although I would enjoy some coffee cup stickers!

So, from Farye Plans I picked up the following stickers:

Weather Tracking Set - £1.68
Doctors/Medical Icons - £1.68
Movie Marquee Stickers - £1.68
To Clean Stickers - £1.68
To Watch Stickers - £1.68
Pay Day / Bill Due Stickers - £1.68


Below, you can see the very first week of my planner! I used a January Set from Etsy which you can see here. The colours are lovely and I really like the finished look but I was disappointed that the 'weekend' banner didn't fit in the boxes so I wouldn't buy from this seller again.


I've had a few more practices at planning now and I'm definitely going to make a post to show what I've done so far. Also, let me know if you'd like to see a post on my recommended tools for using printable planner stickers! 

Overall, I can't recommend printable stickers enough. After looking at the prices of normal stickers I just don't think I could afford to buy ones that are pre-printed and posted to you, or even justify spending all that money for that matter. After all, once you've paid for the printables you can use them as many times as you want. I'm thinking about maybe designing my own sets in the future because I'd like a side bar which I can use for budgeting my weekly spends so I'll let you know how that goes...

For now though, if you have any shop recommendations for printable stickers, let me know in the comments!

Hope this has been helpful,
Thanks for reading, 
Leanne x

Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com