Current SheInside Wishlist

I wish I'd never heard of SheInside because since I've placed one order I can't keep away. I currently have one order on its way to me and another waiting in my basket for payday. Great. Anyway, I thought I'd show you all what I'm currently eyeing up. 




1. Khaki Cardigan - £13.79



1. White Floral Kimono - £11.04
3. White Floral Kimono - £9.58



1. White Floral Flare Skirt - £11.73

Everyday I go online to track my order and end up placing another item in my basket. If only you could pay for super-fast shipping... I'd be down for that!!

Have you ever shopped on SheInside?
Which pieces would you recommend?

You can check out my last haul/review here.

See you next time,
Leanne x

  Follow on Bloglovin

4 comments:

  1. I've never heard of Shelnside, but with prices like that you can't go wrong!

    Lucy x
    www.yellowicing.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have some really nice things! Just wish the delivery didn't take so long! xx

      Delete
  2. Beuatiful Blog dear. Have a nice Weekend.

    fossattimoda.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com