Photo Diary | 11th-18th April 2015

Back to work for me today :( I've had two weeks off over Easter and the thought of going back is doing nothing for me. However I placed an eye-wartering-ly large SheInside order yesterday (I think I needed something to persuade me to actually go back) so at least I have something to look forward to!

Anyway, after that slightly depressing intro, today I have my weekly photo diary for you.


For most of the week I sported Maybelline's Pink Slip on my nails. It lasted really really well considering I didn't use a top coat and I was busy all week. On Monday, I spent the day making my nail polish holder which I promise you'll see on Wednesday, I know I keep going on about it. I'm going to show you some pictures and how I made it. I could even write a nail polish collection post if that's something you'd want to see. 

There's Hector keeping me company while I drink my first coffee of the day! He's always so yellow in the morning. 


On Tuesday, I went to Chester Zoo for the day with my friends. I haven't been to Chester Zoo since I was in year 7 at school.. that was 10 years ago. That was a sickly thought because I remember it like it was yesterday. I had butternut squash soup and a salad sandwich for dinner and we sat outside in the sun... it was glorious. 


On Wednesday, my sister and I went shopping and I bought pretty much all of Primark (Haul anyone?) and some nail polishes which you'll have already seen in this post. Then I went to watch Sigma in the evening... they were really good but I forgot to take pictures!! 

Anyway, Thursday brought us day drinking. If you're familiar with Manchester, we went bar hopping down Oxford Road... it really reminded me of my Uni days when I'd think nothing of skipping a lecture to sit in Footage with a cider. They were the days. 


I painted Hector's nails red because he loves to be trendy. Look how cheeky his face is!


Last but not least... work has officially commenced on my bathroom! How excited am I?! Buzzin.
I'll keep you posted with updates!!

Thanks for reading everyone,
Hope you all have a lovely week :)

Leanne x

Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com