Very Missguided

I have a problem. A serious shopping problem. I'm even drawn in now by the ads on Facebook. When I see something nice my brain's like 'oooooh', I click on it and before I know it I've placed an order.


I know I've already posted something today but I wanted to show you these items whilst they are still in the sale for you to order. 


I can not fault Missguided's delivery service at all on this order. I placed it around 12pm yesterday, payed for saver delivery which is £2.99 and it arrived this morning. On a Sunday! How good is that? 

It was originally the TESS MONOCHROME GEO PRINT SCUBA TREGGINGS that drew me in. I saw them on the advert I knew I'd get loads of wear out of them. They were only £15 and are really great quality. They are made of thick, bikini-like material which is stretchy. They're rolled up on the bottom and have a zip down the side. Although the picture online shows them stopping just above the ankle they are like full length pants on me and I'm 5.5 in height. 

I picked up the HARAYA FAUX LEATHER SHELL TOP  to pair with the pants. I got it in a size 10 and I actually wish I'd bought a size 8 because it's quite big and boxy. This was £12. Sadly, it arrived creased as f**k and I have no idea how to flatten it out because an iron will just stick to the material. Has anyone got any excellent ideas on how I can get the creases outta it? 

Lastly, I ordered something very out of my comfort zone which is the NEON AZTEC CROP TOP. I absolutely love the colours of this and I know that in the summer it will look so nice with some high waisted shorts but I'm just not one to get my belly out. It was only £5.99 though and hopefully I'll get a bit of confidence about me with a little fake tan. I'm sure I'll give it a go... even if I don't venture out of the house hahaha. Confidence will definitely not be gained by this massive slab of chocolate cake I'm currently devouring. Naughty. 

Have you ordered anything from the Missguided sale?

Hope you enjoyed reading!
Leanne x

Follow on Bloglovin

2 comments:

  1. Missguided is one of my favourite shops and I make orders from them much more regularly than I should. You picked up some lovely items! :)

    Sarah / Sarah Smiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, it's too tempting, especially the sale! Thank you :) x

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com