Shoe Sales, Shoe Sales on the Sea Shore

We all love a good sale, don't we? A few weeks ago Debenhams had an excellent Blue Cross Sale on and I found some absolute gems in the online footwear department. 


First off, I found these wine coloured boots for £13.50. They are part of the Call It Spring collection and the shoe is called 'Borovsky' High Ankle Boot. Originally priced at £50 I put these in my basket immediately. 


I love this style of boot for nights out, they give me some height but are so comfortable to walk in. They don't rub and my feet don't get tired in them as the night wears on. Although I do look after everything I buy I thankfully don't have to protect these with my life because they didn't cost me an arm and a leg. 

Unfortunately I can't find these exact shoes online but if you like them lots and lots you can buy the black version here for £50.


Next, I found these Dorothy Perkins ankle boots in the sale for around £12. I originally bought them for Amsterdam but decided to take some knee-highs instead. For the price I decided to keep them anyway and I've since worn them out and about.


If you'd like to see a similar pair currently in the sale for £12 click here

Then, there was an excellent moment of aligning stars on the Missguided website. 


I had been eyeing these shoes up for a few days but for some reason I kept putting off buying them even though they were only £14 in the sale. Then one day Missguided had a discount code for 20% off all sale items so they went down to £11.20 and with delivery they cost about £14 all together. I think it was the delivery putting me off in the first place but with the code I basically didn't pay for delivery. 


I'm so pleased with these boots, I love the thick soul because I won't wear it down quickly like I do every other pair of boots I own. These shoes are thankfully still in the sale see here but have gone up to £18. Still not bad though because the shoes are really substantial. They're not a pair of dolly shoes, put it that way. 

Hope I've inspired you to have a gander around the sales. It's always worth browsing the Debenhams sale online for shoes because they have some brill deals. I love the boots and heels they have on offer. Also if you have a Debenhams store card you get free delivery not matter how little you spend. 

What's you're favourite place to shop online?

Thanks for reading, 
Leanne x

Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com