Photo Diary | 15th - 22nd March 2015

Here we go again guys, Monday has rolled around. Hope you've all had a wonderful week! Today I'm going to show you what I've been up to over the last few days via many photos. Enjoy!


I've been burning my new Tobacco scented candle over the past week and I absolutely love it. It doesn't smell anything like tobacco to me, it just smells spicy and weirdly fresh to my nose. Definitely going to keep my eye out for more from this brand in TKMaxx.

No, unfortunately I don't have a new cat....yet. I've been wanting to buy a cat for ages and these are my two favourite breeds. The top one is an Exotic Short hair kitten and the bottom one is Persian. They are so gorgeous. Someone persuade me to buy one!

Last week I saw the first glimpse of sunshine! It was still very chilly though.


Last Sunday was Mother's Day and these were my Mum's prezzies. The candle is one of Yankee's new Easter scents in Jelly Bean, it smells just like a sweet shop. I also bought her some flowers and a personalised picture that a lady from work makes. 


My nail attire this week consisted of Color Club's Harp On It which I bought on eBay. I was a bit disappointed with it because it's only holographic under artificial lights or a camera flash. Otherwise, it's just silver. I'll write a review soon though and show you pictures.

For her flowers, my Mum bought some rubber balls on eBay, you put them in water and they expand then you can put them in a vase with your flowers. They look really pretty and come in lots of different colours. They're also really therapeutic just to mess about with in water if you're a bit strange like me!

There's a picture of my empty staff room at work. A rarity!


At work they give us beastly laptops to do our work on, I was shutting it down and getting myself prepared for the pub... on a school night. My Mum, Auntie and myself went to watch City vs Barca on Wednesday night. That could easily have been about 6-0 if it wasn't for Hart.

There's a little weekly face of the day with a sneak-peak to some naughty high-end purchases I made at weekend. Aside from the blush which I change day-to-day I pretty much wore the same everyday. There will be a Selfridges haul up on Friday.


My KIKO Order arrived only a week after I placed the order. I'm very impressed with everything I bought! I'll definitely be writing some reviews soon!

There's Hector being a little weirdo. He got comfy right on the end of my bed and was nearly falling off. He looks so moody haha!


With this gorgeous Spring sunshine we've been blessed with over the weekend the crystals on my bed have been casting sparkly light all around my room. It's so pretty! Look at that blue sky!

Another snap of Hect looking much chirpier :)


Saturday night, I went to watch an Oasis tribute band with my friend so a McDonalds tea was a must. I've not had a McDonalds so I really went to town! 

Selfie with my Mum! 

And a Sunday morning selfie before heading off to Knowsley Safari Park with the rents. Thankfully avoided the hangover. Phew. 


Here are some Safari creatures enjoying the sunshine. We've got a lioness (look at that tail!), a rhino, a baby croc and an Oleg! 

So that was my week, all wrapped up in a blog post. I'm sad that I didn't get any pictures of the Eclipse but I was sadly in work so I missed it. Did you see it? What was it like where you are? It just kinda looked like it was going to rain to me. 

Thanks for reading!
See you next time, 
Leanne x

Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com