Five Current Beauty Favourites

Good Morning, team! Today I'm going to discuss with you my top 5 favourite beauty products of the moment. All but one of these items I use every single day (and that one's only left out because I don't wash my hair daily). So sit back, relax and let me persuade you into buying some goodies.

Nummer eins - Laroche Posay Effaclar Duo - £15.50
I've just started my third tube of this magical serum. I've been using it since September last year and I don't go a day now without it. I wear it every morning underneath my makeup because it has some similar properties to a primer so makeup sits well on top of it. I also wear it at night after I've cleansed and toned my face. The texture is very thin and non-greasy, it dries completely matte and sinks right into the skin.

Since using the Effacer Duo I've noticed significant improvement of my skin. Nowadays I rarely get noticeable blemishes and my face is much more hydrated, shiny, perkier and overall healthier-looking than it once was.

Two tubes lasted me 6 months so although it's quite expensive it does last a good while. And you really don't need to use a lot, a little goes a long way.

Nummer zwei - Charles Worthington Moisture Seal Hair Masque - £5.99
Over the Christmas break, I decided to treat my hair and wound up in Boots buying this hair mask. Ever since then I have thoroughly enjoy taking this to the sauna with me on a Sunday and letting it sink in for a good 15 mins.

I don't use this every time I wash my hair because I like to vary the products I use but this is a really lovely conditioner. My hair always feels silky smooth and strong afterwards it gets rid of any brittleness I have on my ends. Then for the following days the scent lingers around as a reminder of what an excellent conditioner it really is.



Nummer drei - Bliss Lemon and Sage Body Butter - (Price Varies)
This was one of them snap TKMaxx decisions that turned out to be a brilliant one. I'd heard opinions on this brand before which is why I picked it up in the first place otherwise it wouldn't have even caught me eye. Nevertheless, I parted with £11 which now I realise is a great deal and I've been using it ever since.

I wouldn't necessarily agree with the 'it will leave even the scaliest sort feeling seriously soft' claim because I have pretty irritated and dry skin on my arms and I wouldn't use it on them purely because it so heavily scented. BUT this is perfect on my legs. Even after just one use my skin felt softer than with anything I've used in the past. I can't wait to have the most moisturised legs to show off ever in the summer!

They also had a vanilla scent but I'm not sure what other varieties they make. If you're interested in trying this I'd definitely recommend you try your local TKMaxx first because it can get pretty price online.

Nummer vier - Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation - £29.50
This is another staple in my routine. I've been wearing this Monday-Friday since September. It's the best work foundation because it offers unrivalled coverage and staying power. I can whip it on in the morning and I know that even if I don't get the chance to check on it throughout the day it'll look pretty fine at the end of the day too.

Nummer fünf - Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara - £7.99
There has been so much hype surrounding this mascara and I'm totally right there hyping about it too. I picked it up on whim when it was on promotional offer, I think it was towards the end of the month and I just needed a cheap mascara and I have totally fallen in love with it. I will definitely be repurchasing it. I love it almost as much as my 2000 Calorie by MaxFactor which is really saying something!

Last but not least I thought I'd leave you with my most loved random favourite which are the new-ish Lenor Unstoppable Scent Boosters. These are amazing little scented balls that you put in with your washing. They don't offer any cleaning or conditioning qualities but they smell the best. I like to use the blue flavour as it's so fresh and clean, the smell fills the house when all the washing is drying and you can continue to smell it wash after wash. Would definitely recommend!

Hope you enjoyed reading about my current favourites!
Have you tried any of the product I've talked about?

What are your current favourite beauty products?

Thanks for reading,
Leanne x

Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com