Night On The Town

Hello everyone!

Today I thought I'd show you what I wore on my last night out. I was really pleased with the way the look turned out because I took minimal makeup with me to get ready, I just thought I'd whip on the eyeliner and be ready to go, right? 

I also bought the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette whilst I was out shopping despite walking around all day saying I didn't like it because it's too pink toned... I swatched some shades and accidentally fell in love. 

Here's the look:




I think the lipstick really pulled everything together and made what would have been quite a casual look a dressy one. 

On my face I have:

Bourjois Healthy Mix Foundation
Soap & Glory one Heck of a Blot
Maxfactor Blush in Natural Glow

On my eyes:

Eyebrows: Revolution Eyebrow Kit (Dark Shade)
Naked 3 Palette using a mixture of, Buzz, Mugshot and Liar
L'Oreal SuperLiner in Black
MaxFactor Clump Defy Mascara in Black
Revolution black Kohl liner

On my Lips:

MAC Candy YumYum 

***

Have you bought the Naked 3 yet? 
What do you think?
Let me know if there's anything you'd like a review on!

Thanks, for reading,
Leanne x
Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com