Happy New Year!

Hello everyone!

We have reached the end of another year guys! I just wanted to write a quick post acknowledging 2015 and some new things before we plough on with January's posts.


First off, I hope you all had a wonderful New Year, whether you went out partying or stayed in and had a quiet night. My sister and I watched films all night and the BBC live music that was on. I'm saving for my birthday trip so we had a quiet one. Pretty thankful that I'm not bed bound with a hangover today....

Secondly, my blog has had a total re-design for the new year. What do you think? I frequently got bored with the layout of my Simple template so I decided to try something different. I hate the endless scrolling thing because it seems to slow the page down but I wanted more than one post option to be visible on the first page (are you with me?) so I tried a Dynamic template but did not enjoy that readers have the option to view the blog in different ways (my blog looked ugly in the majority of choices) so I resorted to Google and found the template that you're currently seeing. It was really easy to install.. well it took a few hours but it was easier than I expected. Let me know if you'd like a post showing how to do that!

Lastly, I just wanted to say a massive thank you to everyone who has stuck with me throughout 2014 and hello to all the new people, thanks for joining! I'm excited to share lots of posts with you throughout 2015. I currently have a room tour video in the making for you to all see soon :)

Anyway, Happy New Year everyone, let's make 2015 a fantastic year!

Thanks for reading, 
Leanne x
Follow on Bloglovin

1 comments:

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com