Discounts at NuMe!

Hello everyone!

Recently I was contacted by a company called NuMe which sells professional hair styling tools. I'm sure you've heard lots about them on various blogs and YouTube channels! They've kindly given me lots of discount codes for you to use if you fancy ordering anything! 

Happy Shopping! 



Use MEGASUMMER to Get Our Best Selling MegaStar for Just $89

Use "numesummer50" for 50% Off Plus Free Shipping on Styling Tools, Hair Care Products and Accessories (Excluding Steals & Deals)

Use MSSILHOUETTE to Get Our Sleek Silhouette for Just $59
Enjoy!
Leanne x
Follow on Bloglovin

P.S. I am not being paid to advertise this brand. I will earn commission if you buy something through the links I have provided however if you simply Google the brand you can order that way instead. I am showing these codes purely for your benefit. Cheers, Leanne! 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com