Pretty much a lipstick haul.... (And some other stuff)

Hello everyone!

Have you all had a good weekend? I went shopping on Saturday and spent today packing up my bedroom in to boxes :( The room looks much more spacious though. 

On Saturday I picked up a few bits and pieces, I initially just wanted some pale pink/nude lipsticks for work but I saw a few other things I liked too. Still haven't bought the item I want to put in my giveaway because Superdrug didn't stock it but that will be coming soon guys!

There were lots of 3 for 2 deals on so I've pretty much bought multiple things from a few brands.

First of all I noticed that Barry M have released a few new nail colours. My sister is horrified by some of the shades I picked but I think something a little different will do me some good :D

I picked up Blue Grape, CHAI and Mustard. I actually can't wait to wear the Mustard colour... it's so unusual. I currently have Blue Grape on and I really like it. 

These were £3.99 each but they were on 3 for 2.

Next, I finally bought Soap & Glory's One Heck Of A Blot. I've wanted it for a while but the price always put me off. I must have been feeling whimsical on Saturday as I did buy it. It was £12.00 so I really hope the product is worth it because so far I'm not impressed with the packaging as it seems really fragile and wobbly. Watch this space.

Next, Maybelline had a 3 for 2 deal on so I bought 2 of their new Colour Drama Lip Crayons in Minimalist and In With Coral. I love these, and can't wait to start wearing them. These are £4.99 each. I also bought one of their limited edition polishes in Rose Chic which was £3.99.

Sleek also had a buy one get one half price deal on so I picked up a lipstick in Baby Doll (£4.99) and a lip liner in Red Sky Night (£4.99) which, despite the colour, is actually a nice baby pink. 

Last but not least is this Rimmel lipstick in shade 16. I've grown quite fond of these Kate Moss Lippies since I bought the red one, I can see me collecting quite a few more. This was £5.49 I think. 

Swatches! (Left to Right)

Rimmel lipstick in shade 16
Sleek Baby Doll lipstick
Sleek Lip liner in Red Sky Night
Maybelline Colour Drama in Minimalist
Maybelline Colour Drama in In With Coral
Nails: Barry M Blue Grape

Have you picked up any good makeup deals lately? 
I keep getting emails from ELF with 40% off codes.. I'm so tempted.

Thanks for reading, 
Leanne x
Follow on Bloglovin

Thoughts of the day
  • Can't believe how quickly the weekend has gone :( It's Monday again tomorrow! I'm excited to get my permanent timetable at work though. 
  • Speaking of work... I'm really really enjoying it. I was beyond nervous on Monday but once Wednesday was over I felt much more settled. Hoping this week is as successful! 
  • Who's been watching the X Factor? I love the auditions it's my favourite stage of the competition! I'm so glad that Paul came back from last year! I couldn't believe Louis sent him home last year but hopefully he'll make it this year :D
  • If all goes well, I'll get a few more posts up next week. Didn't do very well this week but I suppose it being my first week at work is a good excuse? No? Yes? haha.
  • Anybody going to ThePointlessBlog book signing next Saturday at Waterstones in Manchester? My sister bought the book and we're going to get it signed next weekend! Let me know if you're going I'd love to say hi to you! 

5 comments:

  1. Love barry m, iv recently done a post on some polishes. Love the rimmel lipstick! x
    Emma / Everything Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll have a look at your post, I love Barry M polishes :D xx

      Delete
  2. I love one heck of a blot it's even better than my mac blotting powder for keeping excess oil at bay! You got some lovely things! Wish I could get sleek make up but I can never find it anywhere:(

    thechinadolldiaries.blogspot.co.uk

    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I hope I enjoy one heck of a blot, I think I will after all the positive reviews I've read!
      I always find Sleek in Superdrug but they're in Boots and Tesco too, hopefully you'll find one soon they're a great brand :D Xxx

      Delete
  3. I'm sure you'll love both Barry M and Sleek when you manage to get some, they're both great brands! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com