OOTD: Weekly Work Wear!

Hello Everyone!

How are you all? Hope you've had a great week! I've been compiling some pictures this week for you  of my work wear. It's basically a collection of my outfits this week. Unfortunately I forgot on Monday so I only have four pictures but if you'd like this to become a weekly post I will do my best to remember better :D Let me know in the comments!


I have been pretty much wearing the same makeup everyday. Mostly because I know it works and I'm not up for the challenge of worrying about my makeup as well as keeping up with a new job at the moment. Over the next few weeks I'm sure I'll get more inventive. 

On my face I have:

Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation 
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
ILAH Brow Powder
L'Oreal Super Liner in Black
Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara
Rimmel Blush 
Maybelline Colour Drama Lip Crayon in Minimalist


Left:

Top: Primark
Pants: Skinny Leg Trousers from Primark
Shoes: London Rebel

Right:

Top: Primark
Pants: Primark
Cardigan: Primark (Reoccurring theme lol)
Shoes: London Rebel
Glasses: Osiris

Left:

Dress: Boohoo.com
Cardigan: Primark
Shoes: London Rebel

Right:

Dress: Boohoo.com
Shoes: London Rebel

So there was definitely a repeating theme there haha... if you're looking for nice yet affordable work wear I'd definitely check out boohoo.com. I love everything I've ever ordered from there and they often have sales and good discount codes. You can have a look at my last boohoo.com haul here.

Let me know if you liked this post and would like to see more! Sorry for the poor pics, I just quickly took them with my phone. I must clean that mirror. 

See you next time, 
Leanne x

Follow on Bloglovin

Thoughts of the day
  • Another week in work complete! Pay day on Monday! Very excited :D 
  • Finally get a night out tonight. I'm off to Manchester with some friends. Hope I don't have too bad of a hangover on Sunday, I hate wasting my days off. 
  • I think these super moons and harvest moons we've been having recently are beautiful but the moon crosses the sky right through my window and it lights the whole room through the blinds. It's literally like someone close by has a light on. As a result I've not been sleeping well at all :( I need pitch blackness to sleep so it's not fun.
  • On a more positive note! Shopping today with the sister! Hoping to get some high waisted clack and white check pants... any ideas? 

2 comments:

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com