OOTD: Weekly Work Wear | 21-26 Sept.

Hello everyone!

You can absolutely see the depletion of my old bedroom throughout these pictures. It's so sad :( I finally moved house yesterday, it was a sad state of affairs but it's done now. Hopefully that's the last of the shit 2014 has in store for me!

Moving on to a more positive note, here's this week's work wear! I only have four outfits to show you this week because I repeated one from last week. I also made a huge boohoo.com order but didn't get the pictures took in time - damn it! You'll probably see the dresses in random posts but I'm not sure that I'll get a haul post up. 


Monday
Dress - boohoo.com
Cardigan - Primark 

Tuesday
Top - Primark
Pants - H&M


(These two dresses are from my latest boohoo.com order)

Wednesday
Dress - Boohoo.com
Cardigan - Primark

Friday
Dress - Boohoo.com
Cardigan - Primark
(Can we all just appreciate how unhappy I look in this picture? 
I tried my very best to smile. It was a grim morning)


On my face:

Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation 
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
ILAH Brow Powder
Max Factor 2000 Calorie Mascara
Accessorize blush
Maybelline Colour Drama Lip Crayon in Minimalist
Glasses: Osiris

Thanks for reading!
Hope you're having a great day :)

Leanne x
Follow on Bloglovin

Thoughts of the day
  • I missed both the X Factor and Gogglebox last night :( 
  • Hector's got a mood on with me because he doesn't like change and there has been a lot of it over the last few days. The poor thing must wonder what's going on. 
  • I'm bloody starving as I write this but the cooker we currently have must be from about the sixties and I have no idea how to work it. Woe is me.
  • One good thing about this house move is that I'm now only a ten minute walk from the school I work at :D
  • It smells very musty in here. 

3 comments:

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com