Maybelline Colour Drama Lipstick in Minimalist

Hello everyone!

First of all, apologies for the photography. I haven't yet found a nice spot to take my pictures. The lighting is rubbish and, yeah... it's not brill. I'll get there in the end though. 

Today, I'm reviewing one of the new Maybelline Colour Drama Lip Crayons in Minimalist. I also have In With Coral but I'll review that separately.


I've been wearing this shade a lot recently for work and I've been really enjoying it. It's a nude/pink colour and it's pretty much matte when it's dried. In the crayon it looks like it has shimmer but when it's on you can't see any shimmer.


This particular shade has quite a dry formula. I don't mind that at all as it helps the colour stay on my lips for longer however, if you have dry skin that might be something to consider. I do have the shade In With Coral and that one is very creamy in formula so I do think it varies across the line. 

As I mentioned, this sticks around for a good few hours. I've also found that when the colour eventually fades it does so quite evenly so I don't find it necessary to top up if I don't get an opportunity to. 

Only downfall that comes to mind is that you have to sharpen it. I know it sounds lazy but I'd love the product so much more if it was twistable. But you can't have it all, can you? 

I'd definitely like to try more of the shades! Keep your eyes peeled for my review of In With Coral :)

Have you tried any of these Colour Drama lip crayons?
What do you think

Thanks for reading,
Leanne x
Follow on Bloglovin

Thoughts of the day
  • That's Monday over and done with for another week!
  • I applied for a different job within the school I work today. It utilises the skills I gained from university and it's a little more money too! Keep your fingers crossed for me :D 
  • If you didn't see it already, the winner of my giveaway has been selected and I have sent the prize to her! Hopefully it arrives in one piece #nervous. I will definitely host another giveaway in the near future!
  • I gave Hector (my bearded dragon) a bath tonight in an actual, real bath. In the old house we just had a shower so I bathed him in a sink but today he got to swim about! He loved it! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com