Barry M Limited Edition Nail Paint | Carousel

Hello everyone!

Today I have a nail polish review for you. It's a Barry M Limited Edition Summer Polish and I have the shade Carousel. 

I picked this up in Boots when I saw it. I thought it was a really pretty coral colour and I was really excited for the gold shimmer.


It looked so beautiful in the bottle but when I applied it the gold shimmer was nowhere to be seen! The colour itself is nice, it's an orange/coral colour but I was so disappointed then the shimmer didn't show up like it does in the bottle. 

In some lights, the coral does have a slight sheen to it but you'd never notice it unless you were looking for it. 

Everything else is pretty on par with normal Barry M. Easy application, you only need two coats. Takes a while to dry as the formula is quite thick. Also if you want it super shiny you will have to apply a top coat. 

Overall, it's a nice colour but the gold shimmer not showing up made me pretty sad as that's the reason I bought it. 

If you're after an orangey coral colour though this might be for you. It's very summery!


Have you tried this polish? 
Have you tried the blue shade from this summer range?

Thanks for reading, 
Leanne x
Follow on Bloglovin


2 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty shade and I love the name! Barry M polishes are my favourite :)x
    Katherine Rosie | UK Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com