20 Questions Tag!

Hello everyone!

It's tag time again! I last wrote the British Tag which was fun and today I'm doing the 20 Questions Tag. As always if you're reading this, you're tagged by me! 

Have fun reading!

1. Thing you cannot leave the house without?

My phone. Definitely. I once missed a day of university because my phone didn't charge up over night. 

2. Favourite brand of makeup?

Currently, my favourite brand is Revlon. I think if I could only have Revlon I'd be able to make it work. Although I really do like MaxFactor too. 

3. Fave flowers?

I think Tulips are really pretty and I like Gladioli too. Some flowers really scare me like Lillys and Sunflowers... they're too big I feel like they might eat me :|

4. Favourite clothing store?

I really like New Look at the moment for tops and t-shirts. For the bottom half I like Primark's skinny jeans.

5. Favourite perfume?

Roberto Cavalli. The original scent. 

6. Heels or Flats?

More often than not, flats. But if there was another option it would be boots.

7. Do you make good grades?

I'm no genius but I do pretty well, yeah. I got a 2.1 in my degree. B,B,C in my A-Levels and 10 GCSEs.

8. Favourite colours?

Green! All kinds of green :)

9. Do you drink energy drinks?

Not unless it's got vodka in it. I drink a lot of coffee though. 

10. Do you drink juice?

Yes. My favourite flavour is the Robinsons Summer Fruit cordial. 

11. Do you like swimming?

I don't mind it... I'm not an avid swimmer but I do swim when I go for a sauna/steam room session. 

12. Do you eat fries with a fork?

At home, yes. At McDonalds, no.

13. What's your favourite moisturiser?

E45

14. Do you want to get married later on in life?

Yes, I definitely do. 

15. Do you get mad easily?

It depends on my mood. Sometimes I'm really layed back and you could try all day to wind me up and get nowhere. Occasionally something instantly pees me off. Depends when you catch me I suppose.

16. Are you into ghost hunting?

Ha, this is an interesting question! I have been ghost hunting in the past through the night at museums etc. and when I was younger I was absolutely obsessed with anything supernatural or weird. These days I'm not as in to it. I'd never pass up a ghost hunting opportunity but I don't sit around thinking 'I'm gonna try to summon some ghosts tonight'. I think it's really interesting and I've never fully made my mind up whether I believe or not. 

17. Any phobias?

Spiders and hot air balloons. Not the act of flying in a ballon but the actual massive balloon itself scares me a lot. I had a dream once that I was stood inside the balloon and it started crumbling down and I couldn't get out. It was horrific. Any kind of huge material makes me feel on edge.

18. Do you bite your nails?

I used to growing up but for my 18th birthday I got acrylic nails and when they came off a few weeks later I didn't bite them anymore.

19. Have you ever had a near death experience?

Fortunately, I haven't. *Touch wood*

20. Do you drink coffee?

Yes. Copious amounts of it. Got one right now actually. 

***

What are you scared of? Let me know in the comments!

Thanks for reading, 
Leanne x
Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com