Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick | Pink Pout

Hello everyone!

I have a lipstick review for you today. It's one of the Revlon Super Lustrous lipsticks and I have the shade Pink Pout. Not my usual kind of shade, I'm definitely more of a bold and bright lipstick wearer but I thought this shade was really interesting. 

It's a matte finish which I really like in this shade of pink, if it was shiny I'd fear that I was walking around like an 80s throwback. I also really like the colour of it as it's not just pink, there are traces of a lilac/mauve tone too. I've been wearing it a lot recently to add some glam but not in-your-face-glam, especially with my job interview and the few times I've had to go in to school. It's a sophisticated shade in my opinion haha :D

This shade applies really nicely, it's very smooth in texture but it will cling to dry places easily. With only one or two sweeps you can achieve an opaque colour. It's not the most long lasting of lipsticks, I notice it wearing away after a few hours of wear. This doesn't bother me as I wear bright lipsticks usually and I'm used to reapplying throughout the day. Worth bearing in mind if that's something that bugs you though.


Other than that, I really do like this lipstick and I'm feeling inclined to collect more from this line as they feel like a pricy product and in all honesty I think it's on par with some of the high end lipsticks I own!

£7.49

Have you tried any Super Lustrous lipsticks?
Let me know your most recommended shade!

Thanks for reading, 
Leanne x

Follow on Bloglovin

Thoughts of the day.
  • Look how mysterious the moon was being a few nights ago. Outside my window is a valley and I watched the moon creep over the top of the hill and it was HUGE. I heard there was some kind of super moon happening but I wasn't sure whether that was fact or fiction. Anyway, here are some pictures I've been capturing from the unusually bright/large moons over the last few days!


  • I just downloaded the new Boots advantage points app, anyone tried it?
  • I've done some rearranging on my blog. Also revamped my header, what do you think? 
  • I love the heat we're having in the UK at the moment but it gives me really bad headaches :(
  • Anyone played the Slender man game? My sister downloaded it on my laptop and told me to play it. It's kind of freaky! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com