Peak District Photo Diary 2014!

Hello everyone!
Warning: This is a bit of a miscellaneous post. I didn't take many pictures and they're all very same-y (hills look the same no matter how many pictures you take IMO) so I've picked out the best ones! 
My friends and I went on a spur-of-the-moment weekend break to the Peak District and it was great! We live in Manchester, fairly close to the Peak District so it really wasn't a trek away. We stayed in a little cottage for two nights, went on walks, caught the sun and drank lots of vodka. It was fun :D
Anyway, here are the pictures:::::


On The Bus ... I can't remember who won. 
If you'd like to know what's in the jug, it's my amazing new alcoholic concoction. It consists of vodka, lemonade and Robinson's lemon flavoured juice. (You can also make it with the peach flavoured juice which is awesome too)!



Our plant friend which was named Ernie.



If the opportunity arises, everyone needs a horse selfie :D


First use of the Panorama option on my iPhone! 



One of the hills we climbed. I totally feel like I achieved something having accomplished it in Vans. 


Dinner time!

We ate sandwiches almost at the top of Kinder. We were severely harassed by a Ram.

Thanks for reading, 
Hope you're all doing well!
Leanne x

Follow on Bloglovin

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com