**Lip Product Collection 2014**

Hello everyone!

Today I thought I would show you all my lip product collection! I got out all my lipsticks, glosses, lip care items and after sorting them in to categories they are ready to be talked about. I was actually really surprised at how many different items I found and I'm glad to have rediscovered some of my old lippies! Hope you enjoy!

So I'm not going to go in to great detail on everything, that would make for a super long post. I'm just going to say the brand, names etc. However if you see anything you would like a review on, let me know and I'll write it!

First of all I have my most affordable lipsticks!

(All products listed Left-Right)

MUA Shades - 12, 15, 3.
Collection - Sweet Tart, Birthday Suit.
Natural Collection - Candy Mist.

These next items are more drugstore, middle-of-the-road prices!

Revlon Lip Butters - Raspberry Pie, Wild Watermelon, Sorbet, Tutti Frutti.

Collection - Lasting Lip Stain - Pout.
NYX - Soft Matte Lip Cream - San Paulo.
Avon - Pink. 
Rimmel - Red Fever.
The Body Shop - Lip Gloss - 01.
Rimmel - Exaggerate Lip Liner - Eastend Snob.

MaxFactor - English Rose, Bewitching Coral.
Sleek - Heartbreaker, Smother.

Revlon Matte Balm - Unapologetic, Sultry.
Revlon - Lip Gloss - Adorned.
Rimmel - Appocalips - Apocaliptic.
Sleek - Matte Me - Brink Pink.

Top Shop - Lipstick - All About Me.
Top Shop - Lip Crayon - Arcade, Secret Party.

Next, are high-end products.

MAC - Lady Bug, Fusion Pink, Lustering, All Fired Up, Viva Glam Nikki. 
NARS - Lip Crayon - Red Square.

These three items are the OLDEST I have in my collection.

Collection 2000 - True Moisture Creme - Shade 3.
Maybelline - Beige Shimmer.
Sephora Lip Crayon.
(I have sharpened off the shade unfortunately!).

The next items are lip glosses.
(I grouped these together because I'm not the biggest fan of gloss so I put them in their own category as I hardly ever use them).

17 - Mini Lip Glosses

Avon - Plump Pout - (Doesn't have shade name on tube).
Accessorize - Lip Gloss - (No shade on tube).
No.7 - Ultra Shiny Lip Gloss.
Rimmel - Shock Gloss - Blown Up, Magnificent.
Rimmel - Volume Booster - 070 (Name rubbed off), 025 Passion.
Accessorize - Diamond Sparkle Lipgloss - Shade 2.
Avon  - Glazewear Intense - (No shade on tube).
17 - Ultimate Volume - In The Nude.
MUA - Lip Glosses - Shades 2, 2, 4.
Benefit - Lip Gloss - Hoola.
Urban Decay - Naked.

Lastly, these are my 'lip care' products!

Lush Lip Scrub - Bubblegum.
Chap Stick.
Burts Bees.
Maybelline - Baby Lips.
Vaseline - Aloe Vera. 

So there you have it, my entire lip product collection!

Hope this wasn't boring! Even if you just enjoyed the pictures haha!

Thanks for reading, 
See you next time, 
Leanne x

Follow on Bloglovin

Thoughts of the Day
  • I'm writing this at night and usually around 8pm I'll bring Hector upstairs to fall asleep with me but because it's not properly dark yet he's running all over the place... he must think I'm a climbing frame! 
  • I was supposed to revise for my exam today... I didn't.
  • I'm loving my Fireside Treats candle! Review coming soon!
  • I placed a Forever 21 order today, I picked some basic tops and some summery bits.
  • How yummy is this breakfast? American style pancakes, bacon and syrup! First time trying this and it won't be my last :)




6 comments:

  1. Great post! I love taking a peek at people's makeup collections! I swear I had that exact Maybelline lipstick in the pink case too, when I was like 9 or 10 years old haha!

    Efflorescent Dream
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha, I just can't throw these things away... I'm such a hoarder! xx

      Delete
  2. I love you blog, I love your lipstick collection. I've nominated you for a Leibster Award. Keep it up x http://berrysmiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved this post. Perhaps as a future post or a follow-up post you could pick your top ten or five lip products and do a mini-ewview of each one with swatches telling us why you like each one so much. I really loved this post. P.S. Where did you get that American breakfast from, it looks well lush & yummy? I'm now following you on GFC and Twitter. Please check out my blog and if you like what you see, follow me too xx
    http://louiseabenamensah.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! That's a great idea, I'll definitely start thinking about my favourites and write a post on them! The breakfast was from a Wetherspoons, I was so surprised to see it on the menu haha :)
      I have followed you back! xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com