Revlon Colorburst Matte Balm | Unapologetic

Hello everyone!

Every woman and her cat (myself included) has been raving about the Revlon Matte Balms! So today, here's my review on the shade Unapologetic!



This is the shade I was instantly drawn towards, it's probably the brightest one of the bunch and I was really looking for a bright coral/pink which is what this shade is. 

I absolutely love this lip product, you may have seen it in my March favourites, as it's such an easy yet bold product. You just have to quickly apply it and you're good to go. No faffing! It's easy to reapply throughout the day as it's in pencil form which makes a nice change from them bold colours that you have to really keep your eye on for smudging etc. 

It's one of the nicest formulas I've tried for a while. It apples smoothly and evenly and, despite it being matte, it actually feels like a balm. I wouldn't call it moisturising but it feels comfortable and slick on the lips unlike some matte product which feel very dry. It also leaves a fresh, minty tingling feeling on your lips just after application. 

Another plus in my opinion is the packaging. It's a retractable product which makes for no sharpening, woo! I hate sharpening things as I can never find a sharpener, especially for a jumbo pencil like this so thumbs up from me!

This is the perfect colour for Spring/Summer as it instantly makes your face look fresh and awake. I can't wait to buy more colours and sing their praises too. Probably my favourite matte lip product I've used... and I've tried a lot.

Price: £7.99

Have you tried these matte balms? What do you think?

Thanks for reading, 
Leanne x
Follow on Bloglovin

8 comments:

  1. It looks lovely on you xx
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. you suit this shade so much I'm jealous! I really need to jump on the matte balm bandwagon don't I? lovely review x

    Anita @ AllThingsAnita

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you! It's such a bright, pigmented colour, I think it would stand out on anyone :D You should try one, I don't think you'd be disappointed! Xx

      Delete
  3. These will forever be my favorite Mattes! I love them & that shade looks so lovely on you!

    xox
    www.becksbabyy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! They're way up there in my favourites too! Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com