2014 Resolutions Progress | April

Hello everyone!

If you haven't already noticed, we are a third of the way through the year. How frightening is that? Christmas is coming!!! Hahahah Joking! 

In January, I wrote THIS 2014 Goals post. When I was writing it I thought it would be a good idea to kind of review my progress as each third of the year passes, so that's what I'm doing today. If I continue to do this you'll see this post again in August and December!

So, how have I been getting on? 

1. Vlog more. 


I vlogged around Berlin at the beginning of the year and really enjoyed it but since them I haven't really been anywhere worth vlogging. 

I did make a little video about Holmfirth which you can see HERE. But other than that I haven't been anywhere. Tom and I are going to Liverpool for a few days in May though so I'll make it my mission to vlog that!

2. Reach 100 followers on the blog!

YAY I think I have achieved this. As I'm writing this I have 60 GFC followers and 82 Bloglovin' followers. Hello to you all!

The reason I was hoping to gain more followers was just to have a wider audience reading my posts, I've been spending so much more time and effort on my blog this year that it's nice to know that it's helping and entertaining people. I try to follow everyone back, especially on Bloglovin' as GFC is very unreliable these days...

If you are following me, thank you so much! I love to hear your feedback in the comments and I reply to everyone. I hope I continue to entertain you throughout 2014!

3.  Find a job.

Still no luck on the job front unfortunately!

4. Redecorate my room!


All done! You can see that post HERE

5. Do more things that don't involve shopping. 

I think I have kind of achieved this. Or more so just staying at home, saving some money, rather than going shopping every single weekend. Tom and I did go to Eathrow Park in Romley last weekend though which was nice. (I'll write a post soon).

Hopefully we'll get better at this when summer rolls around and we're not walking around parks freezing in the rain!

6. Be more positive.


I was doing well at the beginning of the year but then all the university work piled up and the prospect of graduating and growing up set in! hahaha. So. Scary. 

7. Make more effort.

I have partially achieved this goal. I make more effort in myself which is a great starting point I suppose. I don't stay in my PJs all day anymore, even if I don't put on a face full of makeup I feel like I've made more effort. I wash and straighten my hair more and go to the sauna and steam room regularly which is helping my skin a great deal. That's as far as I've got with this goal though.

I think my progress so far has been about 50/50. Some goals have progressed nicely, others not at all! Maybe in August things will be different!

How are you getting along with your resolutions?

Thanks for reading,
see you next time,
Leanne x
Follow on Bloglovin


2 comments:

  1. A lovely post, its nice to do a catch up to see how far you've come in order to achieve something, xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I rarely make resolutions but I decided if I was going to I would try my best to complete them :D xx

      Delete

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com