Outfit of the day & Makeup of the day!

Hello everyone!

Just a quick one, I thought I'd do a little OOTD for you today, my blog has been lacking in them recently! This was just a casual day, I went to the dentist with Tom, then went to McDonalds then went home and didn't do much for the rest of the afternoon! 

Enjoy!

Yep, that mirror needs cleaning (Sorry)!
Top: Urban Outfitters
Leggings: H&M
Boots: Boohoo.com
Hat: Warehouse

MaxFactor CC Cream
Collection Concealer
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder
ILAH Brow Powder
L'Oreal SuperLiner
L'Oreal Miss Manga Mascara
Revlon Lip Butter in Wild Watermelon!

*

Thanks for reading, 
Hope you're all having a wonderful day!
See you next time, 
Leanne x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com