Beauty Wishlist | 2014

Hello everyone!
It's my birthday today! I'm 21! I still feel about 17 but, yep, I'm 21. Can not believe it. 

Welcome to my first ever 'Wishlist' post! I feel a little bit silly writing this straight after Christmas having received lots of lovely gifts. But truth be told, there are still some beauty things I really really want! Some of these things I've had my eye on for a while and some are recent spies. Maybe I'll pick some things up on holiday or maybe in the airport. We'll see. 

Also, I just really wanted to have a go at putting together a picture like this on Photoshop. Proud for my first attempt!
1. Origins Super Spot Remover.
What a nice item to kick off with hahaha. 
Yep. This is on my list. It's pretty pricy but I think it's one of them items that'll last a long time. This spot remover is highly talked about and recommended on blogs and on YouTube so I really want to give it a go. I have random breakouts, one day my face will be clear and the next 3 or 4 face demons will appear around my chin. Hopefully this will help when I finally get the chance to buy it!

£14.00

2. Lorac Pro Palette.
I'm unlikely to ever have this palette unless A. I go to America or B. I pay an extortionate price for it. If anyone knows of a shop that sells this palette, please please let me know in the comments! I'm eager to have it in my life!

$42.00 (About £60.00 on Amazon!)

3. NARS Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in 'Pop Life'.
If I don't pick this up in Germany I will probably buy it on the Friday after I get back. My friends and I are going to the Trafford Centre for a catch up so this will definitely be bought then if not sooner. These lip pencils are pricy though. £17.50. Hmm...

£17.50

4. Deborah Lippmann nail polish in 'Mermaids Dream'.
How beautiful is this? I'm really getting in to painting my nails recently. I used to find it a chore and just leave my nail polish to come off on it's own (not a good look) but now I have some pretty polishes I'm much more in to it. These are tres expensive so I probably won't be buying both at the same time unless there's a sale or something. So beautiful!

£10.87 (Amazon)

5. Deborah Lippmann nail polish in 'Across the Universe'.
Out of the two nail polishes I'll probably buy this one first as it's much more wintery, then I'l buy Mermaids Dream closer to the summer. This polish is so pretty. I've been looking at swatches online and I just cant get over them. Fancy getting this jolly over a nail polish.

£17.00 (BeautyBay. £13.50 on on sale at the moment!)

6. Daisy-Mae 'Peacock Ore Necklace'
This really resembles the Across the Universe nail polish. What can I say? I like things that resemble Space... Daisy-Mae is an online accessories store. There are some really nice items which are all reasonably priced and postage isn't too much either. I'd really recommend checking the site out if you're in to quirky and unusual jewellery.

£6.00

7. Lime Crime Velvetines Liquid Lipstick in 'Suedeberry'.
I think the picture above is for the red shade. Suedeberry looks very similar it's just a tad pinker. But this, like the Lorac palette is probably something I won't get my hands on unless I see it in a shop. It looks like a lipgloss but it dries like a lipstick, full colour, matte, waterproof with brilliant longevity. 

£13.50

8. Revlon Lip Butter.
Since buying the Raspberry Pie shade I've kind of become hooked. I feel like I need more in my life. Despite me being one to stock up on eyeshadows, I rarely ever actually wear them. I'm much more of a lipstick kind of person. That's how I like to add a bit of colour to my face. Therefore, I feel the need to buy more of these. Must. Reign. Self. In. 

£7.99

9. Urban Decay's Naked 3. 
I was definitely not going to buy this. When it was released I could have taken it or left it. The colours on pictures all looked the same. Nothing really stood out. Didn't like the look of the rippled packaging. I wasn't a fan. But since I've been watching people's videos and blog posts about it, the colours have really grown on me. I'm not a 'gold' wearer typically I much prefer silver however, when I completed a makeup artistry course a few months ago, I read that gold tones suit blue eyes amazingly. Now I feel like I must have it in my life...

£37.00

10. MAC 'All Fired Up' lipstick. 
A good ol' MAC lippy. I have every intention of picking this up at the MAC counter in Terminal 1 at the airport on my way to Germany. I really love the colour. What more can I say? 

£15.00
(MAC lipsticks have risen in price since the last time I bought one...)

*

That's everything. I realised a few things whilst putting this post together. 
1. This is going to cost an arm and a leg. 
2. Almost everything on my list is out of stock online. 
3. Do I really need that many new lip products?

Hope you enjoyed reading this and I didn't bore you. I recognise that the writing:picture ratio is pretty bad in this post haha! Should have just named and linked the products. 

What's on your wishlist? 

Thanks for reading!
See you next time, 
Leanne x

1 comments:

  1. Invest in Ripple on eToro the World's Best Social Trading Network...

    Join 1,000,000's who have already found smarter strategies for investing in Ripple.

    Learn from profitable eToro traders or copy their positions automatically!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com