A Tag | Too Much Information

Hello everyone!

I know this tag has been around for a while now but it seemed to have escaped my notice until about a week ago! So, I pinched it and answered the questions here on the blog.

Hope you enjoy reading this and looking at my visual representations and as always if you're reading this, consider yourself tagged!

1. What are you wearing?
Pyjamas (It's 8.30pm, I'm not just lazy haha).

2. Ever been in love?
Yes

3. Ever had a terrible breakup?
Fortunately, no. (Touch wood).

4. How tall are you?
5.5

5. How much do you weigh?
8 1/2 stone.

6. Any tattoos?
No

7. Any piercings?
Yes, earlobes twice, tongue, scaffolding and anti-tragus.

8. OTP?
Had to Google this one... off the top of my head, Elijah and Hayley (The Originals).


9. Favourite show?
The Originals! I'm totally obsessed. I'm so sad! haha.

10. Favourite brands?
There are loads. MAC, MaxFactor, Urban Decay, Maybelline, L'Oreal, the list could go on...

11. Something you miss?
School (Never thought I would).

12. Favourite song?
The Face - Kings of Leon. 

13. How old are you?
21

14. Zodiac sign?
Capricorn


(No idea what this picture means, it just looked the most interesting ;D)

15. Quality you look for in a partner? 
Some's who's kind, funny, listens to me, shares some interests with me, is motivated.

16. Favourite quote?
'Write drunk, edit sober' - Hemmingway

17. Favourite actor?
Johnny Depp, amongst others!

18. Favourite colour?
Green!

19. Loud music or soft?
I like to listen to music loudly.. is that the question?

20. Where do you go when you're sad?
My room with my earphones.

21. How long does it take you to shower?
Not long, I'm definitely the quickest in my house. 

22. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
40 mins. Wash, teeth, makeup, clothes and hair! I can get it down to 20 if I'm in a rush though.

23. Ever been in a physical fight?
Yes, girls holiday. Don't do it. I lost a contact lens that night.

24. Turn on?
Someone who can make me laugh. Someone with facial hair! 

25. Turn off?
Someone who doesn't take care of themselves. Nobody likes a smelly person. Also, someone who is unenthusiastic.

26. The reasons I joined YouTube?
YouTube was a popular website to be a part of when I was in school. 
The reason I made a blog was that I enjoyed reading other people's blogs and thought I'd easily be able to make one myself.

27. Fears?
Spiders. 

28. Last thing that made you cry?
A YouTube video I watched of someone called Mammafulzo. If you watch her videos you'll probably know where I'm coming from. 

29. Last time you said you loved someone?
Probably about 10mins ago!

30. Meaning behind your YouTube name?
My YouTube name is just my name. And the meaning behind my blog name is, as I've told you many times before, a paraphrased lyric from The Killer's song The Rising Tide from their Battle Born album!

31. Last book you read?
The last book I read out of choice (not university related) was Steven King's Pet Semetary. The last book I actually read was Philip Pullman's Northern Lights for my Children's Literature class.

32. The book you're currently reading?
I'm waiting on the arrival of my 'Hell House' book by Richard Matherson to arrive in the post. That will be the next book I read. I also need to read Shakespeare's The Tempest for one of my other classes. I also have a number of H.G.Wells to get through for my dissertation... all up and coming reads!


33. Last show you watched?
If this is aimed towards a theatre show, it was The Lion King at the Palace Theatre in Manchester. 

34. Last person you talked to?
Tom, my boyfriend.

35. The relationship between you and the last person you text?
He's my boyfriend.

36. Favourite food?
Steak and Chips!

37. Place you want to visit? 
Now I've crossed Germany off my list, I desperately want to visit New York and Las Vegas!

38. Last place you were?
I don't really get this question...

39. Do you have a crush? 
Celebrity crush, yes! Daniel Giles or as you might better know him Elijah Mikaelson from The Originals. I really need to grow up and stop watching these programmes haha! (Never gonna happen).

40. Last time you kissed someone?
I kissed my boyfriend when he left my house.

41. Last time you were insulted?
I was highly insulted when Instagram linked to my Facebook without my permission! 

42. Favourite flavour of sweet?
I really like Maoams and Starburst. My favourite flavour is orange.

43. What instruments do you play? 
Piano

44. Favourite piece of jewellery?


45. Last sport you played?
This question made me laugh!

46. Last song you sang?
Probably something silly on Smooth radio in Tom's car...
But thinking back now Top Gun was on the other night and if I remember rightly I did some breath taking singing then...

47. Favourite chat up line?
I really can't think of a funny one! I did hear a rather vulgar Subway related chat up line on a night out once. I'll just let you use your imagination there.

48. Have you ever used it?
I have never used one, no. 

49. Last time you hung out with someone?
I 'hang out' with my mum and sister a lot. Other than that, Tom. 

50. Who should answer these questions next? 
Everyone who's read this should answer the questions and leave me a comment so I can read them!
I'd also like to tag Tom, he recently made a photography blog so I think this would be a nice and easy tag for him! :D

Thanks for reading guys!
See you next time,
Leanne x
Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram | Etsy

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com