21st Birthday Makeup & OOTD!

Hello Everyone!

Just a quick one today as I didn't have a post scheduled and I'm off out soon to spend the rest of my birthday money in the Trafford Centre! 

I thought I'd show you what I wore on my birthday, day time and night time. I'm going to write some posts on Berlin and I took loads of videos so I'll be putting some daily vlogs together too! We had such a good time, the weather treated us well and we saw some really cool things. But more to come on that over the next few days!

Makeup wise, I basically wore this look everyday as I was only allowed to take a limited amount of makeup in my hand luggage. It turned out pretty well though and I'll probably continue to use this as my everyday look!

What I'm wearing:

MAC Studio Sculpt NC15
Collection Concealer Shade 1
Rimmel Stay Matte Translucent 
Accessorise blush Shade 5 Sensation
ILAH brow powder in Dark
L'Oreal SuperLiner Black Vinyl
MaxFactor Wild Mascara
Revlon LipButter Raspberry Pie


For the day time, I wore a jumper and some jeans with my furry coat an thick scarf. On this day the sun was out and it was actually quite warm and we did a lot of walking so I was kind of really warm haha. 

Jumper: Boohoo.com
Jeans: River Island 
Boots: Boohoo.com

This is what I wore for my birthday night out. We were so tired from walking about all day that we just went for food at the Hard Rock Cafe and a cocktail then made our way back to the hotel! Definitely need to get more use out of this dress, it's beautiful!

Dress: Warehouse (Debenhams)
Shoes: Oasis
Tights: Primark

Sorry for the lack of links! A lot of these clothes were Christmas presents and although I can see from the label where they're from I don't want to go searching through websites for them! I feel a little rude doing that haha. They are all recent though (apart from the jeans) so I'm sure you will find them with a little bit of searching!

Thanks for reading!
See you next time, 
Leanne x

2 comments:

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com