Merry Christmas!

Hello everyone!

If you're mad enough to be hanging around on the blogs today, hope you're having a very merry Christmas! 

Being a bit of a mad one myself, I didn't want my blog to feel lonely with no post on Christmas Day so I thought I'd write this little post and show you my mum's Christmas present which arrived yesterday as I said I would in my stocking stuffers post. Also, we bought a gingerbread house which is so lovely and I thought you might like to see that too! 



Mum loves her flowers! I couldn't remember what they looked like when I ordered them but I think they're really festive and pretty! Her birthday's on the 28th December so I've bought her a big vase from Dunelm which she can put them in when she takes them out of the packaging!



The gingerbread house is sooo adorable! I wanted to make one but there's no way it would be as pretty as this! I don't want to eat it haha.. just want to look at it!


I thought I'd update you on my Christmas jars if you've been reading my blog, you'll know all about them! I finished off an extra two and now they're ready to go! I'm really happy with them.


I also bought Hector's Christmas present the other day, a huge water bowl so he can have a bath! His skin is starting to shed which must be really itchy for him because he keeps trying to sit in his little water bowl. But he won't have that problem any more. And yes, I wrapped it all up for him even though he can't open it himself.


Hope you enjoyed looking at some pictures!

Again, hope you're all having a great day! 
Thanks for reading, 
Leanne x
Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram | Etsy

P.S. How would you feel about me writing a 'what I got for Christmas' kinda post? Not to show off by any means. Let's face it it's just the same thing as a haul isn't it? 
Let me know how you feel about that anyway!

Merry Christmas! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com