A love-hate relationship with the L'Oreal Super Liner.

Hello everyone!

The infamous L'Oreal Paris Super Liner is not the latest news, I am aware. And this liquid eyeliner has been a star in my makeup bag for years but recently it's been erm failing. 


In my experience, this has been an excellent eyeliner, it's extremely opaque and black, the application is very easy, I love the narrow brush for application. I really think that with practice you can create any kind of eyeliner look you could ever desire with this.   

The brush is very sturdy and it doesn't bend all over the place when you're trying to get a neat line, the packaging is aesthetically pleasing. It's an all round great product.


In the past, it's also had great staying power throughout the day, it never used to budge at all. However, recently I've been running in to the same problem with it. I never used to have the issue of smudging but look... look at my eye!: 


I don't really know exactly why this has happened because it never used to and I haven't changed the way I apply the eyeliner. I can tell when it has smudged though because my eyes feel sticky, it's not a pleasant feeling or look!

Other than the smudging I've recently experienced I love this eyeliner, it's been a trusty one for years, maybe this is a sign that I need to branch out and find something new. It's going to be a sad one :( Any recommendations? 

Thanks for reading, hope you're all having a wonderful day!
See you next time, 
Leanne x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com