A week of Seventeen Reviews | Phwoarr Paint Concealer!

Hello everyone!

This week I'm reviewing 3 items from the Seventeen complexion range. On Monday I reviewed the Flawless Poreless Concealer, click HERE to view, and today I'm going to review the Phwoarr Paint Concealer. 















I bought it in the shade Fair becaue I pretty much buy everything in the lightest shade and the first thing I noticed when I got it home was that it's not really the lightest shade in the world. For something called 'Fair' I would say it could have been lighter. 

For that reason I've only been wearing it under my eyes. I know it's designed as an under eye concealer but typically I just use my concealers where I need them, I don't really have two separate ones for the face and under eye. Whereas with this one it really is just for under your eyes. Being aimed at the under eye area it does have a salmony, peachy coloured tone to it which I really like. It cancels out dark tones excellently. 


Also, it's extremely thick which I'd be aware of if you struggle with creasing under your eyes. I'd definitely make the effort to apply a primer if that applies to you because this concealer it extremely rich and thick and creamy I can imagine it's an absolute God send for new mums who have been up all night hahaha. 

 This is a very heavy duty concealer which I think would be a great addition to anyone's makeup bag over the winter months when you tend to go for a more full coverage, flawless look. You really can tell a difference when you have this on, if you only apply it to one eye you can instantly notice that it's missing on the other eye. Considering it's thick and creamy texture though I don't find that it gets shiny throughout the day, but I don't really get oily under eyes so that may vary depending on your skin type. I really would recommend using a primer with this however. Or maybe do a test run on a lazy day to see how it performs for you!


I really like the packaging on this product, it's sturdy, compact and looks really cute. It even has a little mirror inside which is great for touchups throughout the day. Again, I don't think you're getting a huge amount of product in this package but you really don't need a lot of it to do the job so it should last you a while. I really feel like you could compare this to the benefit Boi-ing concealer. They have very similar textures, the Benefit one may be a little bit creamier, it's just the shade difference and the packaging that make them look so different. I would definitely put this high up on my list of best under eye concealers!

You can buy this at Boots for £ 5.49

Next time I will be reviewing the Seventeen Skin WOW Primer/Highlight.
Read the Flawless Poreless Primer review HERE!

Hope that was helpful!
Any questions just leave them in the comments and I'll answer them.

See you next time, 
Leanne x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com