Bates Motel ***No Spoilers***

Hello everyone!

Has anyone ever watched the 1960s film Psycho? It's a Hitchcock film and I won't say much about it because I don't want to ruin it for anyone who hasn't seen it. But, a new series aired a few weeks ago in the UK on the Universal channel called Bates Motel which is based on the 1960s film except it's in programme form. 


A few of my friends started watching it and since I'd missed the first episode, of course I had to download the whole series and watch it all... in about a week. I do this all the time, I have vast amounts of uni work to be focusing on, think I don't have any time yet I can always find time to watch a whole series of something, or several series sometimes (I watched ALL of Lost in about 2 weeks :|) 

Also, quick side note, The Vampire Diaries has started again! Woo! Beyond happy! And despite the fact that I've already seen True Blood season 6 that's just aired in the UK too... 


Anyway, back to my point, if you haven't seen Bates Motel and you like to watch psychological thrillers you definitely should give it a watch. It has some really good actors in it too like Freddie Highmore, you know from Charlie and the Chocolate Factory? he plays the main role, and he's pretty creepy I have to say. And Vera Farmiga who's such a good actor in these creepy kinda things, she was in The Conjuring which came out not too long ago which is probably one of my favourite horrors and I've watched a lot.

So, I don't want to say much more other than you should definitely watch it if creepy thrillers and psychological stuff is what you're in to! 

Let me know what you think if you decide to watch it or already have :)

Thanks for reading,

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com