The Autumn Tag!

Hello everyone!

It's been so long since I wrote a tag post I can't actually remember what my last one was. I love writing tag posts, I like the conversational writing and thinking about my answers, they're one of my favourite posts to write. I wasn't tagged to do this, I just saw it and thought 'ooo that looks interesting' and proceeded to write it! But I tag everyone who reads this to write one too and leave a link to them in the comments so I can have a read! 

So, let's get on with it!

1. Your favourite thing about Autumn?
I like the Autumn fashion, although I hate being cold I really love getting a big thick coat on, a pair of boots and scarves and gloves! I just love that at this time of year. I also love the colours, everything's all orangey and deep red it makes me feel so festive. And Halloween! One of my favourite holidays, if not my most favourite! 

2. Favourite drink?
During the Autumn/Winter season Costa Coffee bring out their 'festive' drinks and my absolute favourite is the Blackforest hot chocolate. Ohh gosh they are amazing I hope they're out again this year. I think they're one of Tom's favourites too! 
Strange fact: I have never tried a Starbucks Pumpkin Spice Latte but it's my aim to try one this year!

3. Favourite scent/candle?
Last year Glade brought out some seasonal candles and one was called something like 'Spiced Orange' and it was gorgeous! I have to have it again this year. You can get them a lot cheaper at places like Wilkinsons, I must have gone through about 10 last year. 


4. Best lipstick?
Last year I was very in to deep pinks for some reason but I definitely think the plums and red lips look great throughout the colder months. I think I might pick up MAC's Rebel for this season.

5. Favourite moisturiser?
I have a few that I like, my number one simply being E45. But the Sanctuary Mandelular Body Souffle is amazing too. 


6. Go to colours for the eyes?
To be honest I like to wear quite neutral eyes especially if I'm going to be wearing something bold like a plum colour on my lips but if I was going to wear something colourful I'd try a deep brown smokey eye maybe with some forest green eyeliner...

7. Favourite music/ band/ singer to listen to?
I'm not one of them who's going to be buying Michael Buble's Christmas album I'm afraid. I just continue to listen to my normal music all year round really. Maybe I should change it up a bit this year? Autumn song suggestions anyone? 

8. Favourite outfit to wear? (e.g. boots, scarf)
I like to wear some skinny jeans with up to the knee boots, a thick knit jumper, a long parka coat a scarf, gloves and sometimes a hat. I don't like to feel the cold! 

9. Autumn treat?
I usually treat myself to a new Halloween costume haha. I'm not really sure. The whole 'Halloween' thing is a treat for me, I love it! Can't wait to buy my pumpkins and carve them! Woo Hoo! 

Last year's pumpkins! Left: mine Right: Tom's.

10. Favourite place to be?
I like to be out and about during Autumn and the run up to Christmas, everything is so much more exciting and pretty! Even though I don't like to be cold everything seems so fresh. I love them cold fresh mornings, do you know what I mean? I always feel incredibly festive at the Manchester Christmas Markets. I've been going for years and they sell the same s**z there every year but I suppose it's just the novelty of it really... and the food. I like the shopping despite the ghastly crowds and queues. I don't know I just like to see all the decorations and things! 

A 'fresh' frosty day from last year!

I am now feeling the most festive I've felt all year. I feel like I should go and put the Christmas tree up or something! Can not wait! I saw a jumper in Primark last week with a ghost on it, I need to have it for the autumn! 

Anyway, hope you enjoyed reading this! 
Don't forget to leave me a comment with your Autumn tag if you write one!
See you next time, 
Follow me on: Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com