No.7 Melting Gel Cleanser | Review

Hello everyone!

I've been going on about the No.7 Melting Gel Cleanser for a while now and I've finally got round to writing a review for you! 


I've almost got through a whole bottle of this stuff which says something because I rarely get to the bottom of skin care items and I'll definitely be repurchasing it soon. 

It's a gel cleanser that turns in to an oil as you apply it then a milk as you wash it off. It's so gentle on the skin, I have quite sensitive skin and I haven't experienced any problems with this whatsoever. I usually just leave it on for a few minutes then rinse it of and it leaves my skin feeling smooth and fresh. If you have patches of dry skin I find that it soothes it and leaves it feeling a lot more hydrated. It also removes your makeup really well the one thing I will mention is that I wouldn't try to take off eye makeup with it because it stings if you get it in your eyes and leaves a weird film over them, it's not great but for foundation and general face makeup it works really well. 



If I had to choose between using this cleanser or the Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish I'd definitely use this because I find it a lot more gentle on the skin and I actually feel it doing something to my skin as apposed to just helping get my makeup off. After using the melting gel cleanser my skin feels instantly more healthy and hydrated, it's a really great item to have on hand in my opinion especially as the colder months come drawing in. 

I'd definitely recommend using one of the £5 off No.7 Skin Care Vouchers that Boots give away when you buy this. The cleanser is £9.00 but you only need to pay £4.00 with one of the vouchers which is great! If you're a bit unsure at least you're not parting with a lot of monies. :)

I hope this was helpful, this is a highly recommended product by me, I don't know what my skin would be like without it now! 

Thanks for reading, if you have any questions just leave them in the comments and I'll get back to you!
See you next time, 
Follow me on: Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com