How to make a simple blog header!

Hello everyone!

I make a lot of headers for my blog. I don't think it's stayed the same for more than around 3 weeks. I think because I spend so much time on my blog I soon get bored of it. Anyway, I like this design a lot, I wanted to use watercolours because I think it looks pretty cool and I'm really happy with the way it turned out! So I made a recorded version to kind of show how I made it and maybe help some people who might be struggling as I was when I first started on the Blog, I didn't even know how to download new brushes! 

It's very very quick and simple, I know that there are a lot more advanced designs and ways of doing this, this is just the very minimum.

Hope you enjoy!



Thanks for reading / watching!
Follow me on: Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram

1 comments:

  1. Thanks! Yeah I followed you on gfc a few days ago :) My name's 'leanne ismyname' on that :)
    I'll check out your instagram too! Leanne x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com