Beauty & Storage Haul!

Hello everyone!

Over the last few days I've picked some bits and pieces that I've wanted for a while, some things are beauty related and others are storage related and I thought they'd be interesting to share so let's get cracking!


First of all I picked up a few beauty bits, I have a list on my phone of all the things I'm interested in picking up and these have been on it for a while!


I finally managed to find Soap & Glory's Peaches and Clean in Boots. I've been looking for ages and never found it but I think it may have been taken off the shelves for repackaging. I've used it a few times and although I think it's really nice I can see where people are coming from when they say it's not good for their skin. It's quite strong and it does tingle on the skin so I don't leave it on too long. Also, the scent is different to how I imagined. I thought it was going to be really fruity and peachy but it's not at all. There's a slight peach scent but I find it has a very chemical scent, it reminds me of medicine. 
I think since it's been repackaged it may have gone up in price too, it's £8.00 now and I think it used to be about £7.00. 


Maybelline Baby Lips! Everyone in the Blogging/YouTube world goes crazy over these so now that we have them in England I thought I definitely had to have one too... Well I needed a new lip balm anyway, plus Maybelline had a 2 for 3 offer on so I basically got it for free. Woo hoo! I got the mint one because it's green and I like mint! I've been using it over the last few days and I think it's quite nice, it has a cooling sensation when you put it on but I don't think I have baby lips yet... 


Lastly beauty wise I bought 2 Colour Tattoos! I have the shades On and on Bronze and Pink Gold. I wanted a beige colour but it was out of stock unfortunately. I never really wear pink eyeshadow either so I'm looking forward to seeing how Pink Gold fairs. 


I haven't worn then yet but I'm really hoping they don't crease throughout the day as cream shadows usually do. I'll write a separate post when I've used them for a while and let you know how I get on with them!

Next, I saw a few things in Ikea that I thought I'd get some good use out of!


First, I picked up these Moppe draws. They were £9 and they come in a few different designs. I settled for these because I didn't want anything bigger really and if I run out of room I can just buy another one and stack it on top. They look a bit plain-jane, which in all fairness they are. They are made of untreated wood so you can varnish them or paint them, what ever you want to do. I think I'm going to leave mine as they are because I think they look quite good and I love the scent! :D  


So I'm really hoping I won't need much more makeup storage until I move out of my parent's house and I'll have a lot more room! 


Last but not least I bought a floating shelf for this year's uni books. I ran out of room on my other book shelf and the place where all the rest of my books are stored doesn't have any room either so I just bought the bloody shelf. It was only £10 and it went up within 10mins thanks to Tom and my Dad and I soon found many other things to clutter it too! What do you think?

So that's everything I've been buying recently!
Thanks for reading!
Follow me on: Bloglovin' | Twitter | Instagram 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com