Charlaine Harris Book Signing! (True Blood)

Hey everyone!

Yesterday, Charlaine Harris, the author of True Blood (Sookie Stackhouse Series) hosted a book signing at Waterstones in Manchester to promote her 13th and final book in the series; 'Dead Ever After'. I was so excited to meet her and get my book signed and I'm sad that this is the last one. I haven't read it yet so don't worry there are no spoilers! 

I waited for about an hour and it was totally worth it, she was so friendly and she had the coolest accent ever! I asked her how she was finding the UK and she said that she loved coming to England! 

Anyway, here are the pictures, and if you haven't read the True Blood series I highly recommend you do, it's gripping and easy to read especially if you're like me, 2yrs in to an English degree with a life consumed of 19th century literature... it's a well needed change! :D


You can see the book online at Waterstones HERE.
And to see more tour dates, you can see them HERE.
Thanks for reading! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com