Best Summer Drink | Rekorderlig

Hello everyone!

As the sun is out and shows no sign of letting up I thought I'd share with you my favourite (alcoholic) drink: Rekorderlig Strawberry and Lime!


If you like to drink Kopparberg, or are just a cider person in general and you haven't tried this you really really have to. Now would be the perfect time, you can get 4 cans for £4 at Asda right now. It's sweet and refreshing in a glass with some ice you can't go wrong. 

Strawberry and Lime is my favourite but it you can buy it in so many other flavours which you can see on their website HERE. I also love the mixed fruit one. 

Anyway, I just thought I'd let you know how nice this really is! I'm usually a vodka kinda person, I used to love lager but I had an awful hangover from it once and now I can't even smell the stuff. This is perfect for the times when you just wanna chill with a drink and not have to actually have to taste the alcohol. If you know what I mean...

Thanks for reading this!
Let me know if you've tried it and what your favourite flavour is! 

See you next time!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com