£5 Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 Case!

Hello everyone!

Today's posts are quite technically themed aren't they? 

I just wanted to write a quick post on this green polkadot case Tom bought me on eBay for my Samsung tablet. Kinda the same thing I did for my £1.99 phone case, you can see that HERE if you're interested.


I like to write these kind of posts because I always feel a little dubious about purchasing things from eBay incase they aren't right, or something wasn't advertised properly or if I don't receive the item etc. etc. I actually experienced this problem today, Tom bought me the Too Faced Summer Eyes palette from eBay at half the RRP price but when I received it this morning, it was a fake product. Thankfully, he has managed to get a refund! 

Anyway, I thought I'd show you all what it's like incase anyone out there is looking for a new tab case and doesn't want to pay £20+ for one in the shops.

I absolutely love this case, green is my favourite colour and this is a really nice pale green shade, it looks neon on the website but it's not. It came with a screen protector and one of them touch screen pens. It fits the tab perfectly and it's so pretty!

It comes in so many different colours so there is definitely something for everyone's tastes and the prices range from £4.49-£5.98. Also the delivery was brilliant, it's free and they dispatch the same day and you receive it pretty much the next day if your order early enough in the day. 

The seller is called 'lifastleg1680' and you can view it HERE.
I would highly recommend that you order from this seller if you're looking for a cheap and cheerful case!

I hope this was helpful! Thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com