What's in my everyday makeup bag?

Hello Everyone!

Since I've just bought a new makeup bag for my 'everyday' makeup I thought I'd show you the things I've decided to put in it!


I bought this bag from Primark, it's perfect for makeup as it's fabric on the outside but lined on the inside so if anything spills out you can just wipe it down. An absolute bargain in my eyes for £3.

You'll probably have seen a lot of these products already if you have read any of my posts, I hope this entertains you nonetheless :)


Face





MaxFactor Weightless Foundation in Light Ivory 
Real Techniques Expert Face Brush 

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer in shade 1
Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Translucent 
Avon Large Powder brush

MaxFactor Bronzing Powder in 02
17 Kabiki
Accessorise Blush in shade 5 Sensation



Eyebrows


Eyebrow Brush from Boots
ILAH Eyebrow Powder
ILAH Angled Eyebrow Brush
GOSH Brow Kit in 001


Eyes


Radialash Eyelash Serum (Designed to help lashes grow)
L'Oreal SuperLiner in black.
MaxFactor False Lash Effect Mascara in black. Click HERE for a review!
MaxFactor Xperience Volumising Mascara in black.
M.A.C Eye Kohl in Smoulder.
Barry M Eyeliner in black. 
I love this eyeliner, it glides on so smoothly, it's brilliant and it's absolutely black, I only wish it wasn't waterproof because it clings around the lashes and skin under your eyes. Other than that, a really good eyeliner and I think it's around £2.99 at Boots.

Eyeshadow


Urban Decay Ammo 2!
I love this palette! I always use Polyseter Bride on my inner corner without fail, I also love Maui-Wowie and Mildew! Really good quality, plenty of colour variation to create lots of different looks. Really good palette in my opinion.

Thats everything in my 'Everyday makeup bag'! I have a lot more makeup collected in bags upon bags but these are my 'go to' everyday items.

What's in your everyday makeup bag?

Thanks for reading!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com