Haul: Topshop, H&M, Fashionista!

Hello everyone!
Another small haul here :)


Last week, the Mother and I went shopping and I picked up a few things so I thought I'd show you! Everything I bought was in the sale, don't you just love sales? :) I'll link items where I can!


First of all I picked up these pants from Topshop. They look like jeans but they're not denim material, they're kind of a stretchy fabric. I really like them.

They're coming off pink in the picture but they actually look more purple in person.

They were £18 in the sale but I got them for £16.20 with my student discount. I was so pleased that they still do student discount on sale items, most places don't.

You can see them online HERE.



From H&M I picked up one lonely top. I was going to buy a few more than this but I decided that I really didn't need them and that I was just buying them for the sake of it. But this one I really liked.

It's made of a very sheer fabric, which is great for summer on them days when you don't want to be too hot but you don't want to show off all your arms. It's long enough to cover your bum in leggings which I always look for in t-shirts haha. Also, it looks huge in the picture but it's only a size small, so I think they're made to be baggy.

This only cost £3! :)
You can see it online HERE.


Lastly, from Fashionista at Superdrug I picked up these two eyeshadow singles. I already have one in a green colour so I only need on more now and I can buy a palette woo!

I got them in shades:
Left: Fashion House, I can't find a link for this one, sorry!
Right: Bewitched, you can see it HERE. 

I absolutely love the purple shade. It's so pretty. When you mix the Fashion House shade around it comes off a black colour with gold and silver glitter. I'll probably try to put this on top of a liquid liner for a night out, I'll let you know how that goes!

They are half price at the moment at Superdrug, so these cost £2 each, bargain!


Thats it! I'm about to go and browse the online H&M sale now as I've been drawn in when I was searching for the link for the top above. Dangerous game! 

Anyway, hope you're all having a good day and I'll see you next time!
Thanks for reading 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com