Thursday! Ootd, food and shopping 20/6/13

Hello everybody!

Today, the mother and I took an unexpected day long shopping trip. We didn't intend to stay shopping for the whole day but... We did! You can't beat a bit of retail therapy can you?


My outfit today consists of a top I bought in the Dorothy Perkins sale yesterday, you'll see it in a haul post soon, I do everything backwards!

I also wore just some H&M leggings and my Blazers.

Bracelet wise I'm wearing a set I bought in Greece and my Pandora :)

Before we started shopping we went to Frankie & Bennys for food, I got the Louisiana Hot Wrap which I might add was very hot! Mum got une cheeseburger.




Just thought I'd add this cute picture, I woke up to Hector gazing out of his tank looking for someone to put his lights on and pay him some attention! :)


Also, quick note, you can now upload videos to Instagram! I'm so excited for this! Hector videos will be up all the time:) you can follow me at 'leanneismyname'

Bye for now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com