OOTD and Face of the day - 1/6/13

Pinch, Punch first day of the month!

Hello everyone! 

Here's another OOTD and Face of the day for you. It's not as warm out today but my outfit seems more summery hmm. I like it though especially the donut-bun. Not bad for my first attempt?


Face
MaxFactor's Weightless Foundation, Rimmel Stay Matte
MaxFactor Clump Defy Mascara (review coming soon!)
Revlon Lip Butter in Tutti Frutti

Nails
Maybelline Colour Show in Cool Blue 


Tank Top - Primark
Leggings - H&M
Shoes - River Island


Hair
Donut Bun!

Thanks for reading!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com