Casual OOTD + Makeup - 16/6/13

Hello everyone!

Here's today's casual ootd, I'm off to meet with a friend for a coffee and chat :)

Enjoy!



I'm wearing some simple black leggings from H&M.
My top I bought just before I went on holiday, you can see it also in THIS post :)
I have on my Nike Blazers too, I feel as if I don't get enough wear out of them but they're so comfy!

On my face, I'm wearing MaxFactor's Weightless foundation in a shade darker than my normal one, I think it's shade 45.
I used the Chili Pepper quad I mentioned in my travel makeup post. I really like this quad, it has a really nice gold coloured shade in it which I used on my lid today. It almost looks ginger, if you understand? 
On my lips, I have on an Urban Decay lipgloss, it's the one you get free with Naked 2. I like the way it tingles when you first apply it :)

I also have on 2 bracelets I bought on holiday, you'll see these in a haul post soon! I really like them, the colours are so vibrant!


Hope you enjoyed this quick post! 
Let me know what you think in the comments :)

Have a nice day!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com