Soap & Glory - 'Scrub your nose in it' Review

Hey everyone!

Hope you're all enjoying the Bank holiday Monday. I'm using my time to blog, make up for the lack of posts I wrote during exam season!

I have been using the Soap and Glory 'Scrub your nose in it' for such a long time now. I don't know how I haven't written a review on it already. It even made it into my March Favourites post which you can see HERE.


The product claims to 'help refine large pores and prevent blemishes', it is a 'multi-tasking scrub and mask marvel'. 

I don't just scrub my nose in this product, I tend to scrub my face in it. I love it so much. I use it either in the shower at night or when I wash my face in the morning. I just put some in my hands scrub it on my face and leave it to sit there for a few minutes while I go about brushing my teeth etc. 

The product is green in colour and has them little scrub ball thingys in it. You don't need a lot of it, a little goes a long way. The scent of it is very minty and resembles the scent of tea-tree. It's so refreshing whether you use it in the morning or at night. 

It leaves my skin feeling very soft and awake. When I apply it at night, the next morning my skin is so smooth which creates a nice base for makeup.  



This product became quite an addiction of mine for a few weeks and I got in to a routine of using it night AND day regularly. As the product can be quite drying I wouldn't recommend doing this as I had to stop using it for a while as I developed very dry skin under my eyes and on my forehead. I would say only use it once a day.

Additionally, you can use this product as a mask. Just apply a thin layer and leave it for 3-5mins then rinse it off. I probably wouldn't recommend this if you have very sensitive skin. The product is quite strong and can start to sting if it's left on too long.

Overall, I really love this product. Despite it being quite drying and stingy for me that's because I have very sensitive skin so I just use it in moderation. The product really does do what it says, it minimises your pours and leaves your skin smooth, soft and awake; a brilliant base for your makeup. I can see myself buying this product over and over again. 

The price of this product is £7.50 and you get 125ml.
You can buy it from Boots in store or online HERE.
The majority of the time, Boots have deals such as 3 for 2 on Soap and Glory which is a great deal if there's a few items you have your eye on.

Would I recommend this product? yes.
Would I repurchase this product? definitely.

Thanks for reading!
Any questions/thoughts? Leave them in the comments, I would love to hear from you!




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com