OOTD and Face of the day - 31/5/13

Hi everyone! Are we enjoying the sun? I am :)

Here's today's OOTD and Face of the day. Nothing fancy just casual, enjoy!


Top: Republic
Leggings: River Island
Shoes: Authentic Vans in the colour 'fig'



Arm Candy: International (they sell these everywhere though)


Sunglasses: Topman you can see them also here



Face
Foundation: MaxFactor Lasting Performance Foundation. See a review here.
L'Oreal Super Liner, MaxFactor 1000 Calorie mascara.
MAC Viva Glam Nicki Lipstick. See a review here.


Thanks for reading!
Follow my blog for more ootds, hauls, 
reviews and tutorials! Also, link your blog below, I'd love to have a read!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com