Liz Earle 'Cleanse & Polish Hot Cloth Cleanser' Review

Hello everyone!

Here, I have for you my thoughts and opinions on the infamous Hot Cloth Cleanser from the Liz Earle range.

I picked this product up a few moths ago and mentioned it in THIS post. Over 2 months have passed and I think I'm ready to express my views having been using it over that period of time.


There is no doubt in my mind that this is a luxury product. It feels very thick and lovely on the skin as if you're really giving it a treat.

The cleanser is supposed to rid your skin of makeup and dirt to prevent your pours from clogging which I definitely think it does however, I really don't see the massive hype and 'to-do' surrounding this product.

Now I'm not saying I don't like it,  I'm just not 100% sure of what it actually does. Having used the product quite a lot over the past few months, I don't get the same feeling after using this as I do after using my Soap & Glory 'scrub your nose in it'. I'm well aware that these two products don't claim to do the same thing but I feel as if the scrub does more for my skin in the long run.

In my opinion, the Hot Cloth Cleanser is a very very good makeup remover but it doesn't actually do anything for my skin and when I'm paying £14+ for something I like to see a difference.

I know the majority of people swear by this product and use it every day however for me it's been a different story despite my best efforts to really enjoy it. I didn't actually buy the product, I saved up my Boots advantage points because I had an incline I'd find it to be not my thing.  

I'm going to keep using the product because I'm not all the way through my bottle yet and I really do hope my opinion changes. On the other hand, I do enjoy using this product the day after a night out to refresh my skin but I just think the price is too high for something that doesn't do much for my skin. 

The price: £14.50 for the Starter Kit. You can buy it at Boots.

Would I recommend this product? yes.
Would I repurchase this product? unlikely.

I hope this was informative to some people. Let me know what your views are, am I the only person who's not too keen?

Thanks for reading!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com