Haul - H&M and Forever 21, May 2013.

Hello everybody!

Yesterday, Tom and I went to the Trafford Centre to do some holiday shopping and I picked up the last few bits I needed. I rarely go to the Trafford Centre even though it's really not that far away from where I live. I usually just shop in Manchester City Centre.

Due to the fact that I never go, I didn't know that they had a Forever 21. Well I didn't know for sure. I'd heard that there was one but I hadn't seen it before so I wasn't sure. I was surprised that there actually was and very excited!



Anyway, on with the show. These are the things I bought for my hols! (11 days!!)

H&M

First, I picked up this colourful aztec-style tank top. It's from their summer range and I think it'll look nice with a pair of denim shorts on holiday or with some disco pants or a skirt on a night out in England. I like to pick things I can wear on holiday and at home just so I know I'm getting some wear out of them. Also, it's made out of nice thin material so it isn't going to stick to you in the heat.




Price: £5 from their Summer range.


Next, I bought a really nice white tank top with pastel coloured stripes. It also has peach/coral coloured spike detailing on the shoulders which I love. Again, it's made out of thin cotton material and could be worn with some shorts or a skirt or just a pair of leggings on a day-to-day basis.




Price: £7.99 


Next I picked up this teal coloured T-Shirt. It's made of a very thin material so although it looks quite bulky for holiday weather, it's very thin and floaty. When I first bought it I wasn't going to take it on holiday I just really liked it and thought it'd be nice for everyday wear however now I think it will be coming on holiday with me. 



(Top picture is a better representation of it's actual colour)
Price: £6.99


Lastly from H&M I found this cool tank top. I like it because it's quite 'edgy' and different compared to all the other tops I bought. Even if I don't wear it on holiday I'll wear it at home. Again it's made of thin cotton material and is just comfortable to wear when it's hot weather.




Price: £7.99

Forever 21




I thoroughly enjoyed looking around Forever 21. Despite the clothes being slightly over-priced (but isn't everywhere?) I think you can buy some really pretty things.

Firstly, I bought this 'drape-like' top. It kind of looks like a short cape haha I really like it. The body of it is just made of thin white cotton and the sleeves are made of lace. It's very pretty and looks nice on. I bought the denim shorts below to go with it. I also really like the neckline, is anyone else fussy with necklines? I don't like things too tight.




Price: £8.75

Next, I picked up these light wash denim shorts. I also saw some turquoise coloured shorts which came with a really nice lace belt but they didn't have them in my size wah! Nonetheless, I think these are really pretty and I'll get a lot of wear out of them. To be honest, I think I just wanted to buy a whole outfit from there because I'd never been before hahaha.





Price: £16.75

Last of all, on a whim, I picked up this set of stud earrings. I really like the last 4 colours but I'm not to keen on the silver and gold ones. I think they're just nice and simple and I'll definitely get some wear out of them. 





Price: £3.90

Overall, Tom and I had such a good day and I found it a treat to finally be able to visit a Forever 21 when I thought the only one was in London :|

Let me know if you enjoyed reading this or leave me a comment with your thoughts and questions. I'd love to hear from you!





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com