Get to know me tag! (Take Two)

Hello everyone!
A while ago I wrote my first 'get to know me tag' and I really enjoyed writing it, I thought it was fun thinking of the answers. So here's another one with different questions, enjoy!

1. How old are you?
I'm 20, have been for 5 months.

2. What is your middle name?
My middle name's Marie. I never actually acknowledge that I have one though, like I don't write it on application forms and things like that. I don't know why.

3. What nationality are you?
I'm British.

4. What do you do for a living?
I'm a full-time student at MMU. I study English and Linguistics. I'll probably wind up in a teaching profession. I really want a PHD.

5. If you could visit anywhere in the world where would it be, and why.
I'd love to visit many places! I want to visit so many States in America mainly the southern ones. I find them really cool and interesting. I'd like to visit Germany to put my German language skills to test. I'd also like to visit Russia and definitely Australia.

6. What is your favourite place to shop for clothing?
Probably somewhere like H&M or Primark. Somewhere with student prices. I mostly shop online though.

7. What shoe size are you?
I'm a size 5.

8. What height are you?
I haven't measured my height for ages but I think I'm around 5'5. Still shorter than BOTH my parents. My 15yr old sister is only a few inches off me too. 

9. What's your favourite colour?
Green :D all shades of green I thoroughly enjoy.

10. Have you got any siblings?
I have a younger sister.

11. Do you have any pets? 
Yes, I have a Bearded Dragon, Hector. My sister has 2 Leopard Geckos.


12. Do you have any children?
Nope. (But Hector is my baby really).

13. Favourite makeup brand?
I like MaxFactor foundations, sworn by them for many years and have tried pretty much all of them aside the age eliminating ones. (Let me know if you'd like a review btw). For everything else I dip in and out of different brands I can't say I have one favourite. I do appreciate MUA's prices though! They are brilliant for the quality. 

14. What do you do in your free time?
Ahh recently I haven't had much of it (thanks to exam season) but usually if I'm indoors I'll play piano, blog, watch YouTube videos. Recently I've been spending time making teeny tiny clothes for Hector, he's developing quite a decent wardrobe! If I'm going out, Tom and I usually go shopping, to the pub to play pool, go for food, cinema, things like that. 

15. Do you leave the house without makeup?
Not really, no. I don't have a reason to. 

16. Favourite season? 
I like Summer. I like to be warm like a reptile, if you could buy a human heat lamp, I'd have one. Autumn/Winter look pretty but the dark mornings, dark nights, freezing temperatures and skidding down the street don't really appeal to me.

17. Do you still live with your parents?
Yes. I didn't move to University (a little regret of mine sometimes). I'm not really sure what the deal is at the moment, given the opportunity I'd move out tomorrow but I'm not sure what I'm doing yet. Plus, I couldn't afford it.

18. What's your favourite film? 
I can never pick. I love anything with Johnny Depp in it. I love horrors/thrillers/mysteries/supernatural. 

Can you guess what some of my favourite films are?

19. Favourite food?
COFFEE (is this a food?) 

20. Tent or Hotel?
Hotel definitely. I just can't deal with tents and no electricity and no shower and spiders roaming free. Not my scene.

21. Favourite YouTube channel?
I have realised that this changes a lot for me. At the moment, I'm loving Emilynoel from the Beauty Broadcast channel. Her videos and so interesting and informative. She's one of them people who speaks with reason, if you know what I mean. She isn't blunt by any means but she gets her point across without babbling and such. I like her vlog channel too. And her live videos. I feel like I know her but I don't :|

22. Name one thing you want to do before you die.
Publish a book.

23. What's your no.1 most listened to song on iTunes?
Let me check... 'The Face' by Kings of Leon (422 times)

24. Two pet peeves.
When people sluuuuuurp their drinks. It's THE most annoying thing ever! And noisy eaters.


Hope you enjoyed reading this and if you've got to the end well done! I found it fun to write and I love reading these kinda things. I tag everyone who reads this. If you want, leave a comment linking your blog so I can see your answers, I'd love to hear from you!



LINKS

My first 'Get to know me tag' is HERE.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com