Hector eating his vegetables!

Hi everyone, hope you're all doing well!

Just uploaded a short video to YouTube of Hector, my Bearded Dragon, eating his vegetables.

I was so happy I managed to get some footage of him actually eating veg because usually when he catches someone watching him eat he stops and looks at us as if he's doing something wrong, it's so cute. He likes to eat it on the secret!

So maybe this isn't everyone's cuppa tea but I think it's really cute :D

Hope you enjoy:


And I thought I'd include this video of him eating wax worms as well. Kill two birds with one stone! :)



How cute is my little Hector?

Thanks for reading!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com