My Biffy Clyro Getup!

Hello everyone!

Just a little post to share with you my outfit plans for my up and coming Biffy Clyro concert! 

I have the River Island app on my phone and saw a few things in the sale which I thought would look really lovely together.

My finds:

First off I found this lovely shiny cream skater dress. It comes with a thin, black studded belt which complements it very much :) It feels sooo swooshy and pretty. Almost feel that it's a bit too pretty for a Biffy concert haha. I'll wear it nonetheless! 



The skirt cost £10 in the sale, I think it was £25 originally, so get in there fast if you're fancying it, click HERE :)







To pair avec my pretty skirt I found this glittery lilac coloured jumper which i'm going to tuck inside the skirt :) What do you think? 

If you'd like to have a gander yourself, click HERE.




The jumper cost £15 and is £35 when not in the sale. Altogether with the shipping this little number cost £29 ish. Not bad eh?

I plan to wear maybe some black creepers to Biffy it up a bit haha.



Thanks for reading! 
Leanne x



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com