Blazerssss!

Helloooo everyone!

Hope you're all doing well:)

This is just a short post of me showing off my new Blazers from Tomtom :D I loooove them, and I can't wait to wear them!

They're black with a grey tick and they are exclusive to JD so if you fancy them that's the place to be!

Also, they're in the junior sizes so I'm not sure whether you can get them in adult sizes but they definitely go up to size 5.5 at least :)

Anyway, let's all just bask in the sexiness of my new shoozez:





They probably don't float everyone's boat but they definitely do mine haha

Let me know what you think in the comments, I'd love to hear from you!

Leanne x

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for reading! I read every single comment and reply to them all. If you have any other questions you can Tweet me @MystNeonLights :)

 












Follow


Contact
ridgway.leanne@gmail.com